Provide an educational program with the scope, depth and individual caring that provides children age four through grade four with knowledge and the education to
apply it throughout their lives.
Cascadia’s Educational Program:
- Academic Knowledge – learning the academic subjects, with understanding.
- Breadth – experiences in music, the arts, a foreign language, and physical education.
- Personal & Social Growth – the basis for knowing oneself and applying one’s knowledge in the world.
- A Positive Environment – elementary school years that are a positive experience.
- Constructive Parent Involvement – the parents are a key part of a child’s educational team.
For brief questions or to arrange a meeting or a visit to the school, please e-mail Mrs. Franklin, our director, at email@example.com or telephone 425-881-2885. A visit to a classroom is the best way to see Cascadia in action. A printed brochure is also available that includes more detailed information. It describes additional aspects of our educational program, provides documentation about our accomplishments, contains letters from previous parents and summarizes placement of our grade four graduates into their next schools.